November has came and went. Like literally, I blinked and it was gone! POOF! Just like that! The month of November is always a busy month. This past month we celebrated my daughter’s birthday as well as my own. We also hosted Thanksgiving for the first time. And James turned 7 months old. Which means milestones! He’s officially sitting up on his own unassisted. He’s beginning to drink from a sippy cup. And just this past weekend he’s cut 2 teeth. WOWZERS! With all that being said, I have had a lot of baby items I’ve found new appreciation for! So since I completely forgot to do this for October, I thought I would be good and get my Top 5 in for November! So here we are! My Top 5 Baby Items I’m Loving for November!!!!
- Boppy Pillow- I really think I underestimated the Boppy Pillow when I first heard about it. I mean, I knew you used it as a nursing pillow and it was great for when James was doing tummy time….but now that he is sitting up on his own I appreciate it even more! I love being able to sit him in the pillow so that he can sit on the floor and play with his toys without being cooked up in his Exersaucer or bouncy seat for too long. Plus I still use it when I hold James for his feedings because it just makes it that much more comfortable for me. If you are a new mom, or getting ready to become a mom, I highly suggest getting one of these or including it on your baby registry. It is definitely worth every penny!
- Playgro Baby High Chair Spinning Toy- I love this so much for James. It’s perfect because it keeps James occupied while I’m preparing his meals. He could be screaming his head off and as soon as I stick it in front of him he is instantly engaged. It is also great because it has a suction cup you can attach to the high chair tray so it is not as easy to knock over onto the floor which has become one of James’s favorite past times!
- Not a Baby Item but-Selsun Blue- James had a pretty bad case of cradle cap that we could not get to go away. We were using an oatmeal based shampoo along with some oil on his scalp and it just wasn’t doing the trick. So following the suggestion of our pediatrician, we started using Selsun Blue and let me tell you, this stuff truly works. James is now flake free so we just have it on stand by now. But if your little one is suffering from cradle cap I suggest mentioning this to your pediatrician and giving it a try!
- Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo- This little robot is one of James’s favorites! Its so cute because I could be sitting with James on one side of the room and if he sees his BeatBo on the other side he will just smile and smile and smile! I love that it plays music and has fun flashing lights that really grabs James’s attention. But what I love even more is that it is also an educational toy. It teaches colors, numbers and letters in fun little catchy songs. I won’t lie, I find myself singing along at times. Actually, let’s make that most of the time….but I’m not alone! Dad sings along too! Hahah (Sorry Adam!)
- Sassy Teething Feeder- I love this little teether so much because it allows me to help ease James’s teething pain while giving him something nutritious at the same time. So far, all I have used is frozen bananas but James absolutely loves them! He can’t get enough and it’s so cute watching him munch on his frozen nanners! If you have a little one who is teething and want to try a more natural remedy to teething pain then this is perfect for you! We don’t even bother with Orajel anymore!
Do you have any baby items that are/were your favorite for your 7 month old? I would love to hear what you found useful! Go ahead and share below in the comments! J I’m always on the lookout for useful baby items!